As someone who played (and loved) the first two Mass Effect games on the PC (after being badgered to just try them by a good friend), I'm on tenter-hooks waiting for the third installment's release on Friday (after the USians got theirs today).
As I'm moving between platforms these days and having a whale of a time in multi-player on XBox, including in the excellent multi-player section of the ME3 demo, I've had a few concerns about the PC/XBox divide, here are the answers I've found:
- Can I transfer saved game files from my PC to my Xbox360?
- Does the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer component has any effect on the Single Player component and vice-versa? [sic]
- Will I miss out on anything by not playing Mass Effect 3's multiplayer?
- Does multi-player levelling count between games and across platforms in Mass Effect 3?
- What modes of multiplayer are present in Mass Effect 3?
- Does Mass Effect 3 require Origin?
Tons of useful info there to keep me interested and informed until the final release!